Who doesn’t love healthy glowing skin? Skin free of pores and pigmentation is something every woman desires. To get glowing and healthy skin all you need is fruit. Here is a list of fruits that’ll help you get glowing skin.
Top 15 Fruits to Get Healthy Glowing Skin
Pineapples are rich in dietary fibres, vitamins such as A, C and K, calcium, phosphorus. It also has anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties. Applying pineapple to dead skin helps to remove dead skin cells. Mix pineapple juice with 1 tsp of milk and apply to your face. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it.
Muskmelons are also rich in dietary fibres, vitamins such as A, C and K, calcium, phosphorus. They are rich in antioxidant and which helps in treating pigmentation. Mash muskmelon, add 2 drops of lemon in it and apply it to your face. This will help you get rid of pigmentation.
Kiwi is rich in Vitamin C, which helps in boosting our immune system. Kiwi also prevents wrinkles. Mash kiwi and apply it to your skin. Keep it for 10-15 minutes, and wash your face.
Avocados are said to be one of the best fruit for glowing skin. It helps prevent dry skin and acts as a good moisturizing agent for your skin. Mash avocados and apply them every day. Wash it after 5-10 minutes.
Strawberries are a great source of vitamin C. Strawberries prevent the skin from dangerous radiations from the sun and also prevents wrinkle formation. Mash a strawberry and apply it to your skin. Wash off with cold water after 10 minutes. You can also apply strawberries to acne prone are to get clear and spotless skin
Banana contains all the skin friendly nutrients and is rich in potassium. Potassium helps to moisturize your skin and also acts as an anti-aging agent. Apply mash banana on your skin to make your skin soft. You can also apply the banana peel to treat acne.
Watermelon has 90% of water and is rich in vitamin C, A and amino acids. Vitamin C helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. Vitamin A helps in the synthesis of new cells. Apply mashed watermelon to your skin and rinse it after 5-10 minutes.
- If you have an oily skin, mix 3 tbsp of watermelon juice, 1 tbsp of lime juice and 1 teaspoon of rose water. Apply it to your face and rinse it with cold water once the mask is dried.
- If you have dry skin, mix 3 tablespoons of watermelon juice, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, 1 teaspoon of honey, and 1 teaspoon of aloevera. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
Read also – Top 15 Eat outs in Bangalore at Affordable Prices
Mangoes are rich in vitamins A, E, C, and K. They protect the skin from damage and inflammation. Mash a small piece of mango, apply it to your skin, and rinse after 10 minutes.
- If you have an oily skin, mix mango with rose water, and lime juice and apply it on your skin. Wash it after 10 minutes.
- If you have a dry skin, make a mask of mashed mango, 1 teaspoon of yogurt, and 1 teaspoon of honey.
Papaya is rich in antioxidants which helps remove dead cells and clear skin impurities. Mash a small piece of papaya and apply it to your skin and wash it after 10 minutes. This will not only help in moisturizing your skin but also result in an instant glowing face.
Lemons are rich in vitamin C which helps to remove toxins and protects your skin from pigmentation.
- For oily skin with pigmentation or acne scars, mix lemon juice with rose water and apply it on your skin and rinse off after 10 minutes.
- For dry skin with pigmentation, mix lemon juice and coconut oil, apply it on your skin and rinse off after 10 minutes.
Cherries repair and protect your skin from damage. They’re also rich in antioxidants which prevent the skin from damage and also help in the rehydration of the skin. Mash a cherry and apply it to your skin. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
Peaches are rich in vitamins A, C, E, and K. Make thin slices of peach and apply it all over the face. After 10 minutes wipe your face for glowing skin. This mask will also help in curing the damage caused by the sun.
Tomatoes help in skin rejuvenation of your skin and also improve the texture of your skin. Make a paste of tomatoes and apply it as a pack on your skin. Rinse it after 10 minutes. This will help the skin to become smooth and glow.
Grapes help in cleansing your skin. Mash grapes and apply them to your skin. Wash off with cold water after 10 minutes. Grapes are rich in antioxidants and help in revitalizing your skin.
You can also make a grape whitening face pack by mashing grape and mixing it with 1 tsp of Multani miti and rose water.
Oranges are rich in vitamin C. It reduces inflammation and prevents your skin from being damaged. Apply orange juice topically wherever you have pigmentation. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
- If you have oily skin; make a paste of orange juice with half a teaspoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of gram flour, and half a teaspoon of turmeric.
- If you have dry skin; make a paste of orange juice with half a teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of milk, 1 teaspoon of honey, and half a teaspoon of turmeric.
Read also – Top 15 Most Unusual Beaches Around the World